NSW! Don’t miss out on 99% incentives! $33* Hot Water Upgrade is just a call away.
Avail benefits of the Government incentive to upgrade to a system that’s highly energy-efficient and has 70% lower running costs!
Why make the switch?
- Eco-friendly savings
- Brand new hot water system at $0*
- Brand new and attractive warranties
- Energy-efficient systems
What Our Clients Say About Us
Quality systems which are made exclusively for Australia.
Installed by your local and qualified licensed plumber.
How it works
Wondering how much approximately you are going to save by upgrading to Heat Pump Hot water system?
Hot Water Systems Annual Running Costs
Take full advantage of upgrading your old electric hot water while NSW government is providing rebate.
- Heat Pump hot water system helps to reduce the energy consumption, operating costs, and environmental impacts associated with old electric hot water systems
- The system mobilises outside air in the surrounding to generate hot water without the need for a solar panel and produces hot water with up to 70% greater efficiency. The systems operates whenever required - day and night, rain, hail or sunshine!
- Hot water Heat pumps are energy efficient and can provide year-round climate control by supplying hot water in the winter.
- Installing a hot water heat pump will save you money, especially on future energy bills. Since hot water heat pumps don’t use electricity to create heat they operate at a much higher energy efficiency. Hot water heat pump saves you money rates anywhere from 50% to 80% in savings on energy bills
- In addition to saving money on utility bills, our air source hot water heat pumps is good for the environment as it reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
We value quality
We believe in quality and not quantity. That is why we sell top quality equipment, and ensure that your system is covered under warranty for 5 Years on compressor and 5 years on the tanks. You may also want to know that We only hire licensed professionals that provide quality installs and service.
Unmatched outstanding Service
We take pride and honour on providing the best possible service with before sales and after sales services.
At SunLED, we have great relations with the Energy Efficiency Industry enabling us to provide you with a continued unrivalled service and doing all the paperwork for you.
Installed by Local Licensed Plumbers & Electricians.
Highly Rated on Google and other platforms.
Professional Industry Know-How
With over 10 years of industry knowledge, our management and staff at SunLED knows everything there is to know about Energy Efficient Heat Pumps and Government Rebates.
Working with various NSW Government ESS Schemes for past 7 years. More than 9,000+ Govt projects completed.
No Hidden Fees.
Four simple steps to save upto 70% on your electricity usage.
See if you qualify for the incentive
If you are seeking an efficient way to heat your water. Look no further. You can upgrade to our new hot water heat pump solutions while the NSW government is providing rebates. See if you qualify for the rebate.
Refer any of your friends & colleagues
To upgrade their electric hot water with us and get a gift card of $20 for each referral. You will be given the gift card after we have installed hot water heat pump system.
A heat-pump water heater uses much less electricity than an electric storage water heater. This is because it only requires electricity to drive the compressor and the fan, instead of using electricity to heat the water directly. So it not only saves you on your electricity but is also good for the environment.
There’s no catch! NSW Government rebates are provided when inefficient, power hungry appliances are replaced with approved, energy efficient alternatives. These new systems use much less power to deliver the same levels of hot water and are great for the environment relieving pressure from the electricity grid.
No, not everyone is eligible for the incentives. Our team will check your eligibility and ask few questions about your existing setup.
For all standard installations replacing an electric hot water system that is installed outside there is absolutely no cost involved for any of the system sizes as mentioned in the home page. But when replacing another type of hot water system or for complex installations (eg where the system may need to be relocated from inside the roof cavity) there may be costs associated, however these costs will be established prior to installation so you will have no surprises. Our friendly team are more than happy to discuss your particular situation.
The system is installed by a fully trained, licensed electrician and plumber. You will be provided with all certificates of compliance and safety if asked/needed.
The rebate paperwork is taken care by our staff members so you do not have to go through much paperwork or get involved in chasing your refund amount.
Yes – 70% more than traditional electric storage systems. Heat pumps decrease more than just your electricity bills. If you switch to a heat pump from a traditional electric system, the pump can lower your hot water heating’s carbon footprint by 70%.
It’s easy to just wait until an old hot water system dies, then replace it with
the exact same type. Easier, but more expensive. (And worse for the environment too).
How much more expensive?
- On average, a conventional electric system costs $635 more in energy bills per year.
- Across a hot water system’s 15year lifespan, that’s $9,525 you can save by upgrading to an efficient hot water heat pump
- Almost $10,000 savings are far more than enough to repay any price difference between an average heating system and an efficient one.
- So even if your current hot water system is doing fine, it’s wise to research your options & upgrade before it dies.
Since a heat pump’s initial price is higher than that of an ordinary electric storage system (although the rebates in Section 12 help!), many homeowners wonder if heat pumps really will pay themselves off (and more) over the years.
36% of Australian houses come with a hot water electric storage system, their average use costs an average of $820/year. In contrast, high-efficiency heat pumps can do the same job for the same house for approximately $185/year. Please note exact running costs depend on each household’s electricity tariffs, pump model and hot water usage. Thus, although the initial cost of a heat pump is higher than that of an electric storage system, its lower running costs save the average homeowner up to $635/year. Data sourced from Sustainability NSW Hot Water Running Costs and compares running costs of 5.5star gas storage system, 7 star gas instantaneous system, electric storage off peak system, high-efficiency solar gas boosted system, high-efficiency solar electric boosted system, high-efficiency hot water heat pump on off peak tariff.
300%. Yes, that’s over 100% efficiency. This is possible because, unlike gas and electric-resistive heaters, most heat pumps produce over three times as much energy as they take in.